Object detection not working

Hi folks, I messaged Mapillary support and got this response:

Hello,

In this case, processing is likely just delayed. Objects should show up in a few days/weeks. Some background: During initial processing, we basically process data in the order it was uploaded, because every uploaded sequence can be handled completely independently. For continuous processing (3d alignment+map object generation), this ordering is relaxed a bit. During 3D alignment, we not only need to process new data, but also nearby existing data to make a uniform 3D model of an area. Simultaneous dense uploads would cause memory overflows in parts of the pipeline if we would process strictly by upload time – that’s why we cut the world into a grid and only take the oldest X uploads per grid tile. This helps the pipeline to ingest even dense areas (piece by piece), but it also means that processing can be delayed in certain areas.

Thanks,
Nav @ Mapillary

I’m gonna give it another few weeks and see if it updates. I uploaded a lot of imagery (at least 10 gigabytes worth I think) so I definitely understand that it could take a min to sort through. Also I can still map with the pics while I wait.