Www.open360.pro

the text - a translation of the Ukrainian language:

Усім привіт!
мене звати Ант, ми з друзями вже місяць робимо стартап про пристрій 360/160 градус камери.
це наш сайт www.open360.pro .
На даний момент ми вже реалізували можливість зйомки панорами 360 з звичайних 8 вебкамер.

ми плануємо розробити відкриту платформу ГПЛ де кожен зможе зібрати свій пристрій на власному залізі

зараз шукаємо кошти на закупку 13 штук 8Мп камера модулів соні ІМХ 179 (=104Мп), та іншого

В планах максимальна автоматизація від процесо зйомки, рендеринга та до закачки на серве

будуть новини - напишу тут.

Hello World!
my name Ant, my friends and I a month do a startup device 360/160 degree camera.
this is our site www.open360.pro.
Currently we have implemented the ability to shoot panoramas 360 from conventional 8 webcams.

We plan to develop an open platform GPL where everyone can gather your device on your own hard

is seeking funds for the purchase of 13 pieces 8Mp camera modules Sony IMH 179 (= 104Mp), and other

The plans maximum automation of the process of shooting, rendering and to download the server

will news - write here.

1 Like

Hi!

A bit like panono.com

echelon

you can make a copy panono?
of open360 (or equivalent) can make each!

That looks really cool @velmyshanovnyi! Do have a way to synchronize the trigger of the different cameras?

Now we are working on the possibility of working with the same camera.
We plan to develop configs for different cameras that you can use
(XMiсrosoft + YLogitech + Z*Other_cameras + …)

currently we have a delay of camera module (we have not bought)
and we write software gluing …