Anyone interested in my Insta360 Pro (also got muzu guru 360)

Hi all,

I bought the Insta 360 Pro some time ago for Mapillary, but (partly) due to the selling of Mapillary (to FB) my project is now going somewhat in an other direction and it doesn’t fit my needs anymore. If anyone is (seriously) interested in buying one let me know…

Also, I bought the only gimbal then (to my knowledge) that is able to handle this camera, the ‘Moza guru 360’. If you’re interested in that one (also?) let me know.

3 Likes

Hi, is it still available?

2 Likes

Hi all!

Sorry for my late reply also, I don’t very often visit the Mapillary forum anymore…

Up to three times someone almost bought it, but selling this “unique” en not very cheap piece of equipment has proven to be a challenge…

In other words, it regrettably (for me) is still collecting dust in my office…

So, if you are still interested, I thingk it would work best if you contacted me via telegram or Skype (both) : eesger

Best regards,

Eesger Toering
Katlijk, The Netherlands

I am just starting in this, do you think that with this equipment I could start a professional activity with a decent result?

There is a “version two” of the Insta 360 PRO and there is one “heavier version” (which costs several times of what the version two costs).
The version two has a few benefits, but in quality the difference is minimal (to my knowledge).

In short, the Insta360 PRO is an extremely seriously professional piece of equipment.
And the moza guru is the only gimball that can handle this “heavy camera”. So yea, this isn;t only looking like a “serious piece of equipment”, it is :wink:

PS: I don;t look here very often anymore, if your interested, contact me via the options I mentioned earlier