I’ve logged in this thread just to say that I’m affected by the same bug.
If one uploading session is interrupted, for whatever reason (say, unstable wi-fi connection), the photo sequence is “locked” and apparently there is no possibility to upload it. Or even view it / edit it / download it.
This is very annoying!
Combined with the facts that:
- there is no web uploader (OS is GNU/Linux - sorry, no MacOS or Windows here!)
- there is no apparent possibility to access phone storage for Mapillary directly, via USB cable
the application becomes unusable.
- Mapillary Android app version 5.0.5
- Operating system: Android 10 QPIS30.73-33-9
- Phone model: Motorola One Fusion+ (XT2067-1)
Please let me know if there is a solution for this - otherwise I am seriously considering resetting the phone completely (losing photos), abandoning Mapillary for good and moving to alternative solutions like KartaView.