Photos not appearing on map

I uploaded 20000 images more then a week ago, still not on map? (I can see some on the id editor) Any reason for this delay?

I want to do some gps editing of those sequences before I forget and go to a next trip. Its annoying

2 Likes

Good news?
It has become even worse in the last few days. Without exception, all uploaded sequences are in limbo.

3 Likes

I now feel a kind of freedom, just cycling without camera, as it has no use to capture and upload these weeks anymore :grinning:

3 Likes

Will this ever be resolved? I am hesitant to go out and shoot more photos as Iā€™ve been waiting a month now. I have programmed my own streetview with images stored on our web server, but that may not be sustainable. I work for a city and have promised results and have nothing to show for my efforts so far. Very disappointing.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve stopped uploading, in case the migration causes photos to go missing. I am running out of disk space though, so I might have to just delete the many photos I have.

2 Likes

As per Page not found - my images are starting to appear for the first time since May 1st, so it looks like things are starting to work again.

1 Like

Iā€™m starting to see some images appear which have been in waiting for several weeks.

1 Like

New (yesterdays) uploads seems to go through today
But still missing thousands of pictures uploaded since May 9

2 Likes

Yes - I am still missing thousands of images, and none are waiting to be processed according to my ā€œFeedā€

2 Likes

Btw, it is visible from the street, and I think thereā€™s even a sequence of images taken by me as I walked towards it.

Do you guys still see your new sequences appearing? Because I donā€™t, nothing since the beginning of this week, and no information if they are sitting in the queue or just dumpedā€¦

1 Like

nah, still stuck in the queue probably. But it does not matter anymore for me. Why wait to see my uploads appear if I can not edit or delete my sequence anymore

Some of my sequences appeared, but some havenā€™t. Iā€™ve just reuploaded the missing ones because I assumed they had gone missing - theyā€™re currently showing as ā€œProcessingā€.

Iā€™ve had to allow access to rupload.facebook.com and fbcdn.net in order to be able to access the new Mapillary (I normally block all Facebook domains)

I did the same (reuploaded) with some of my old sequences which have been ā€˜lostā€™ during API upgrade. They are now fine, processing took circa 1.5 days

Iā€™m now reasonably happy - new uploads are appearing quickly, old uploads that I hadnā€™t realised were blocked are also appearing (e.g. one from September 2020)

Is it possible to retrieve the images by the old image ids? I have old image ids recorded in my database.