Leaderboard disappeared! [Solved]

We’re working to bring back the leaderboard soon. Please bear with us as we make a few improvements before bringing it back.

4 Likes

I hope all the changes you propose will be implemented in the next version. I completely agree all of them.

2 frames a second on a bicycle and riding at least little circles when you pass a public building is the best way.

Improvements sounds good, please consider picture quality and first time coverage.

2 Likes

Personally, I never cared about my position in the leaderboard. I used it more to know how my contribution compared to the global contributions in certain regions, to know about other contributors, and to find regions lacking active contributors. In my opinion, a leaderboard based on number of photos is good enough. Certainly, better than no leaderboard at all.

1 Like

It’d be great to have a leaderboard. What I miss most though, is just seeing how many pictures I’m at in total. There seems to be no way left to do that?
When that finally comes back, it’d be great if it were to include more stats, like total views, number of good/bad pictures, distance covered, unique distance covered etc. But just the total would already be very satisfying.

3 Likes

Depending on how they changed things up behind the scenes, having different sort of breakdowns for leaderboards could be possible.

1 Like

Thank you for your all valuable feedbacks. We constantly work on improving Mapillary and provide better user experience for our community. Finally, Mapillary leaderboard is back!

Please let us know if you have further feedback on the leaderboard!

3 Likes

Yay! Leaderboard is back.
But for some reason I’m not in it. I probably have something like 3M images uploaded, so I don’t qualify for the global leaderboard, but should be in local (Country: Estonia).

the leaders for Italy, France or Spain are not shown.
“No data available”

??

@jorrarro You’re #1 in Estonia! :hugs:

Hey @canfe,

Are you searching in Italian, maybe this might be the problem? I can see Italian and Spanish leaderboard.

I type “Italy”, then I choose “Italy” from the menu.

Whether I type Italia or Italy, it always proposes Italia and… it doesn’t find anything!

What is the URL that you end up on when searching?

The Italy leaderboard is at https://www.mapillary.com/app/leaderboard/Italy?location=Italy

Just
https://www.mapillary.com/app/leaderboard

with your link it works, but it doesn’t “generate” it for me…

22.2 M for filipc, thank you, but I doubt that, I stopped massive uploads after 14 M.

edit : it is corrected.
When I am given back full control of my pictures, I might continue.

1 Like

The issue with searching for a country should now be fixed. Let me know if you can access the leaderboard now.

1 Like

Yes, it works fine now!

1 Like

@filipc thanks for the update. There was double counting bug and it has been fixed. Can you tell more about what do you mean by " given back full control of my pictures"? Do you refer to not being able to access on Android device?

Man, the effects of the pandemic show themselves. Haven’t had a chance to visit EE for quite some time :slight_smile: