Join us for Mapillary 10 Years Celebration ๐ŸŽ‰

Celebrating 10 Years of Mapillary with Our Community

Mapillary celebrates 10 years since the first image was uploaded to our platform. We invite you to join us and celebrate this significant milestone together!

At this online event, you will hear more about the story of Mapillary, important milestones and our vision for the future. We will share some of the inspiring community stories about their experience and contributions.

Special sweepstake: GoPro MAX
As part of our 10-year celebration, weโ€™re thrilled to announce a special sweepstake at our online event. One participant will win a GoPro MAX camera and ten participants will get a Mapillary 10th year edition t-shirt ! To enter, all you need to do is attend our online event by registering with your Mapillary username. We will randomly select a winner from the list of attendees during the event.

Reserve your spot here: Mapillary 10 Years Celebration Tickets, Fri, Dec 1, 2023 at 5:00 PM | Eventbrite

5 Likes

I have registered but that is 3am local time for me!! Good luck with the celebrations.

Congrats :birthday: to the Mapillary team and all contributors! :partying_face:

Unfortunately, I probably wonโ€™t be able to join you guys live that weekend, so I hope you are going to :red_circle: record :video_camera: videos from the event and make them available to all those who could not participate. I am really looking forward :astonished: to some interesting talks, something like Jan Erik Solemโ€™s at RAAIS in 2017. Itโ€™s still my favorite video about Mapillary because it provides a lot of background info.

Having said that, especially after the pandemic, I was actually hoping for an in person event (possibly with live streaming) at last so that community members could get a chance to share experiences. Virtual presentation events are nice but they can only get you so far.

3 Likes

Thanks @tastrax for registration, sorry to hear that itโ€™s going to be super early morning hours for your timezone.

It would be great to have you with us @GITNE. We will make sure to record the event for the folks who will not able to make it.

Hi, no way for me to find link to the online event in Eventbrite, even if they have been confirmed via e-mailโ€ฆ Any clue about how can I join you? :-/

1 Like

I think I saw you at the event :slight_smile: Thanks for joining. We will be sharing recorded event link here.

1 Like

I could not enter. Or is it because I was ten minutes late ?

Very nice to receive an email on 2 December. To register me for this event. :sob:

I am making manually a backup to Imgur.
Just in case โ€ฆ

Sorry to hear that you could not join. We were frequently admitting all attendees. Iโ€™m uploading recorded event to Youtube and I will share the link here. You will hear several mentions about yourself :slight_smile:

Recording of Mapillary 10 Years Celebration event is live on YouTube!

3 Likes