Again, I have a problems with uploading images from my external LG360 cam. The app crashes about every second sequence I try to upload. It’s quite annoying and time consuming…
Here are the facts I know up to now:
- It happens with an iPhone SE and with an iPad Air 2 (so its not a device specific problem)
- Its not a problem of free space on the devices
- The app crashes not while telling the app that the position of the picture is correct, but afterwards when I try to upload the pictures.
- On both devices I deinstalled the app and reinstalled it from scratch. The problem did not go away. So: Yes I use the newest version of the app
- After a crash when I restart the app it is unresponsive for 30sec to 5min and the iPhone gets very hot (and uses battery…)
- Mostly it works on the second try, so it does not seem to be a problem of a specific sequence, but a general upload problem.
- The crash happens shortly after the screen switched to “uploading”
- I had the problem with iOS 13.4.x and I still have it with iOS 13.5
I assume that the app requests more working memory than iOS is willing to give and so the app crashes.