What’s new in 2022.11.21-5.8.17 on PlayMarket ?
Mapillary for Android 2022.11.21-5.8.17
This release was focused on long standing issues and intended provide a better app stability over long capture sessions.
- Sequences sorted by the least failed during the upload.
- Images sorted by timestamp.
- Capture and save are synchronized to improve memory consumptions.
- Chunk size increased on upload.
- Libraries updated.
- A horizon level on capture.
As always, your feedback is much appreciated.
Best Regards, Yaro.
Since a few versions the compass problem is back. If you turn to the right, the compass turns to the left and vice versa. But that doesn’t seem to bother anyone but me.
Thanks for reporting. So, it’s at least a few versions, hm…
I will check on which changes were applied and how that can impact. Stay tuned
Hi @ralrei could you share your device model pls? This might be due to the camera sensor orientation, or even compass itself (if other compasses app works, means that app considers wrong direction as north I think).
Thanks in advance.