Sequences out of order

the sequences which contain these images:

(i can only put 2 links, there are more in the area)

are out of order.
can i report the sequence itself? i dont really see a problem with all of the images

1 Like

well, they’re old, from 2002, i’m going to just set them to be deleted

they are not mine, so i can not upload them again.
I just saw the spiderwebbing effect on the map, which obscures the underlying map and any other sequences that may or may not be there

I’ve made a similar sequence by making a mistake in a file operation.

The desktop uploader I’m using seems to sequence the photos uploaded from the same folder using the time stamp of the shooting date and time of each photo.
It is not the order of file names.

Well, I shot a sequence containing hundreds of shots.
I shot multiple such sequences.

Then, in the post-shooting process, EXIF ​​was written to give location information to each photo.
At that time, I rewrote the shooting start times of the above multiple sequences to the same time.

I put them under the same folder and uploaded them all in one process with the desktop uploader.

Then, the resulting Street-level Imagery rearranged all the photos in those photo groups in EXIF ​​chronological order, so a mesh that goes back and forth between multiple photos that were originally in different sequences.

The example given by the questioner also seems to me to make regular round trips between several series of chunks.
I think it’s a sequence created by a failed operation similar to mine.

I also get the same symptom when I give EXIF ​​at the correct time for each frame extracted from the video.
Even if I only use 5 frames per second, the 5 images with the same time may be arranged in a random order. It does not sort by file name.