Hooray, I did my first tour with a brand new action cam yesterday.
Type: GoPro Max
Setting: 360° Timelapse
Interval: 2 sec
Mount: camera on helmet, me on my bike
The sequence on Mapillary :
Very frustrating to see that after upload on Mapillary platform, the photo order on the line has changed randomly from 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11… into 1-4-2-3-7-5-6-8-9-11-10 … And, when you normalize the sequence (set every image to look at the next one in the sequence) the driving direction sometimes turns around 180°. This happens all over the sequence.
The steps I took :
- updated the camera’s software to v2.00 (in order to be able to make 360° timelapse photos) > as a result of the update the camera’s internal date was set to 2/04/2021, which I did not notice till after the survey
- after the tour, I copied the spherefiles from SD to harddisk
- removed the first and last photos (where you can see me climbing on and off my bike)
- I did not change the date in EXIF
- upload with Mapillary WebUploader
How to fix this?