[bug web app] Map tracks get cached, but no update check?

There is this annoying cache problem that pops up every now and then…

When I have visited a region in the web app and I upload a sequence it sometimes refuses to show the track! When I have a direct link to a key frame, everything works fine, I just don’t see the track!

There must be some caching problem somewhere… when I go into “private browsing” or when I clear all cache the bug is gone… I made a small video to make it clear:

1 Like

I updated the video… When uploading 148 image sets this becomes quite irritating…

I have 5 pending edits (one old one, for a terrible image of someone else… you could remove that one)… but more importantly I have four pending edits for several days now… Those are from sets that got a wrong or not so good geo reference and I want to replace them… but I dare not to upload before the old sequence has been removed… I have asked this before and usually the request is honored within two days… but now the requests seem to have gotten stuck…

Long(er) story short: please update stuf faster… when publishing, editing, learning & improving my workflow a delay of multiple days is quite, quite anoying…

2 Likes

Same here. I have uploaded 24k images 8 days ago. Images are still not fully processed. I can see my sequences in my own feed, but they are not showing tracks and not visible on the map to anyone else.
Also I have a bunch if edits in the queue for a few days already

1 Like

Yikes… this one is new for me… retry not working… will upload again…
Knipsel

[update]

503 Service Unavailable

No server is available to handle this request.

Iek!?

[update2]
page back and now I could publish… refresh gives 503… I think there are som troubles at the server…

[update3]
The uploading works again…

1 Like