Web uploads not arrived: cut at 999 images

First, how do I know the version of Desktop Uploader?

Around June 21, I intended to use the Desktop Uploader to upload 44 photos. There are no duplicates.
All photos are visible from the links below.

However, even a few days later, when I look at Map on Mapillary (Mapillary), even if I look at Feed and Uploads, the corresponding data does not exist.

I always delete the “.mapillary” folder, which is a group of log files, immediately because the disk system load is high.
So even after checking the photo folder after the fact, I wasn’t sure if it was uploaded.

Therefore, I uploaded again those on 6/25.
I uploaded and “Complete” was indicated by Desktop Uploader, but again, the corresponding photo does not appear in the map, Feed, or Uploads.
After that, I received an email titled “Mapillary images or videos you tried to import failed”.
There was a description such as “duplicate image file(s) detected,” in the contents.

After that, I discovered the existence of this discussion on the bulletin board.

If I didn’t upload it on 6/21, I don’t know the reason for the failure indicated by “Mapillary images or videos you tried to import failed”.
Or if I was uploading on 6/21, I don’t know why there isn’t a corresponding photo on the map, Feed or Uploads.

In any case, I can be confident that this new feature is implemented incorrectly.

I’m not going to follow the detailed steps of deleting each one and doing the upload operation again. The “.mapillary” folder has been deleted, so I think it is impossible to execute it.
I give up these data.
The same photo uploaded to Google Street View is fine, so it’s ok. (Google マップ)
I want to go to the next fun place early and shoot.

The attached photo is a screenshot of the “mapillary_import_summary.json” file that I forgot to delete after the upload operation on June 25.
As you have attached, 44 photos have been uploaded.

If you look at “mapillary_import_summary.json”, you will see 44 successes except for the step “import_meta_process”.
The “.mapillary” folder has been deleted, so the contents cannot be examined.

Screen Shot