LG-R105とiPhoneアプリ連携

LG-R105をiPhone Mapillaryアプリの外部カメラとして連携させたところ、
こんな感じになっています。バグでしょうか、操作ミスでしょうか?
皆さんはどうでしょうか?

My knowledge of the Japanese language is non existent, so I hope you do not mind me answering in English:

I assume you mean the jumping around of the images form one point to another in you sequence? Your images do not have a time set in your images! This may be due to the fact you have not set a date/time on your LG-R105? Ore somewhere else the date and time got lost?

Translated with Google:
Googleによる翻訳:

私はあなたがシーケンス内のある点から別の点に画像をジャンプすることを意味すると思いますか? あなたの画像はあなたの画像に時間が設定されていません! これは、LG-R105に日付/時刻を設定していないという事実による可能性がありますか? 他のどこかで日付と時刻が失われましたか?

原因はわかりませんがご容赦ください。

写真に撮影時刻が記録されていないようです。
ただ、撮影時刻が記録されていないシーケンスでも、順序に問題があるものと問題がないものがありますので、これが原因とはいいがたいです。

撮影順序がごちゃごちゃになったシーケンスは以前によく見かけましたが、いつの間にか解消されているような気がします。Mapillary側でデータを修正しているのではないかと推測します。

バグレポートを上げるのが良いのではないかと思います。

I think that maybe the order in which the images are uploaded may be the (lucky) cause of things going right.

Also thanks to “Structure from Motion” (SfM) the Mapillary software may be able to correct the lack of date information.

In my opinion this is not a bug at the side of Mapillary, but a complement that Mapillary is able to correct the lack of information in some cases…

Simply put, I think it obligatory that an image has date and time information in it… just as much as GPS (longitude/latitude) information?

Machine translated:
機械翻訳済み:
画像がアップロードされる順序が、うまくいくことの(幸運な)原因かもしれないと思います。

また、「Structure from Motion」(SfM)のおかげで、Mapillaryソフトウェアは日付情報の不足を修正できる場合があります。

私の意見では、これはMapillary側のバグではなく、Mapillaryが場合によっては情報の不足を修正できることを補完するものです。

簡単に言えば、画像に日付と時刻の情報が含まれていることが必須だと思います。GPS(経度/緯度)情報と同じくらいですか?