GPS Geotagging - GoPro Fusion

Hi, I am facing some problems when I try to upload images generated by my gopro fusion.

1. I have tried to upload the images using “Mapillary Uploader”, but I get the follow message: "5 errors, C:\map\GB01028.jpeg latitude or longitude tag not in EXIF. Geotagging process failed for this image, since this is requirement information.
    I can’t understand why I am getting this error, because the GPS of the my gopro fusion is on.

How can I solve this problem?
Thanks in advance.

Can anybody post a video or some instruction how to Geotaging GoPro shooted images wit GPS recordet track from Phone?

Sometimes Fusion refuses to track GPS. It’s a bug, I think. It is recommended to track GPS with a second app, then you can reconstruct the positions with GeoSetter.

For quick checking if your photos have GPS in EXIF, you can use the program IrfanView pressing “e” key.

I’ve had the same problem, but i think that it maybe is a smartphones problem too. Because another friends used the same camera very well, even whit the same operating system android. I had a S20 FE whith 13 android version. I will try use the second app