Can i exchange token after mine expired?

So my token expired yesterday and I am trying to exchange it

but. Do i have to get a new one and how, the This authorization code has expired, too.

"error": {
    "message": "Error validating access token: Session has expired on Saturday, 24-Jun-23 01:54:29 PDT. The current time is Sunday, 25-Jun-23 04:54:01 PDT.",
    "type": "OAuthException",
    "code": 190,
    "fbtrace_id": "AJqBn7i9uLMGj3W6SfjlJYd"
}

Thank you for the comment. @tao could you help here.

1 Like

Would appreciate any information

I will have to deactivate the feature for now

@nikola, I think @tao is not available at the moment. Maybe you know?

BR, yaro

1 Like

Hi! Check “Refresh Flow” in our API Documentation on how you can refresh your access token.

2 Likes

Since the user access token returned from the Token Exchange endpoint will expire at some time, as developers you need to refresh the token before it gets expired.

MIne is expired already, what now?

If the token has already expired you can generate a new token for the user by going through the authorization flow (logging in again). For future tokens, you can store the “expires_in” value to know if the token is going to expire soon in order to refresh it.

How, i did not see that in my account?

You can find expires_in in the API response from https://graph.mapillary.com/token along with the access token itself. When you store the access token I would recommend to also store the expires_in value so you can use it to check when the token expires in the future so you can refresh it instead of authenticating again.

So I just delete it and start over?
Updated my old working postman and now i get
{
“error”: {
“message”: “Application Secret required for this endpoint”,
“type”: “MLYApiException”,
“code”: 10,
“fbtrace_id”: “AvGT37eU89Y0K2Y7ZESD4Kr”
}
}

Yes and the /token API call needs a "Authorization: OAuth CLIENT_SECRET" header. Check the " Token Exchange" section in the API docs.

I just did and it says to add the client token in CLIENT_SECRET not the secret? That is still how it works?

{
“message”: “Invalid OAuth 2.0 Access Token”,
“code”: 190,
“error_data”: {},
“fbtrace_id”: “Awavh5WTRZ_lIRMbaKFNetd”
}
}

Not sure this is progress
{
“message”: “Service temporarily unavailable”,
“is_transient”: true,
“code”: 2,
“fbtrace_id”: “AO7dGSXgC52iF6wrHCedbXQ”
}
}

Is the service really down or am i still doing it wrong?

Still unavailable?

Pretty stuck on this

Can you share your API request content here (with private info redacted) for debugging?
@tao Can you look into any potential problems with this API?

https://graph.mapillary.com/token?client_id=6***&grant_type=authorization_code&code=A***

I guess time to find another data source…

Apology, @tao is unavailable at the moment. When he is back, he might know the answer.

BR, Yaro