April is already upon us and there are a number of tasks coming to an end. Now is a great time to submit tasks related to your area.
There are three types of tasks you can request:
- Capture tasks: When a capture task is requested, we take the area requested and divide it into zones which help you track where imagery is needed in your locality.
- Edit tasks: Edit tasks can be any map editing related initiative that you would like others to help with.
- Verification tasks: This is your chance to tell us which sign detections need improvement. We then create a game that allows people to train our detection algorithms so that they do a better job next time.
Requests tasks you’d like to see here. When they’re created you can find them in the Mapillary Tasker.
- Visit mapillary.com/app
- Click the hamburger menu icon in the top left
- Select Mapillary Tasker
- Browse the list of open tasks.
- Select one to see more information.