Any merchandise available?

Hi Folks,

Is there somewhere we can get magnetic stickers for our vehicles or t-shirts for our sweaty bodies? I want to promote Mapillary as much as possible. I have already had a couple of folks ask what I am up to and some stickers or a self print promo brochure might help drum up some more users.

Any online resources? I can see some mapathons or workshop participants have t-shirts but I cant find anything online.

Cheers - Phil
The man from down under down under…

2 Likes

Hey, @tastrax - we’ll be glad to send you a t-shirt and some stickers, which constitute the standard items that we use for promotion purposes :wink: You should send your address to support@mapillary.com, and mention your shirt size.

And you can use our print-at-home flyer template. It’s intended to work so that you can print double-sided and cut into half.

Car magnets we haven’t thought of so far but the idea is worth considering! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Brilliant - all sorted!

1 Like

By the way… Is the flyer available in more languages than english?

Or is that something you would like help with?

OK, I also found some ‘magnetic paper’ in A4 size that allows me to print up a sign! Any chance the marketing folks can make up a suitable sign along the lines of the t-shirts (like the one…‘Street level photos for all’ but with the URL as well?)

http://www.officeworks.com.au/shop/officeworks/p/quirkii-a4-magnetic-paper-5-sheets-aumprt?catargetid=620015440000508549&CAPCID=74881748185&cadevice=c

2 Likes

Is the magnetic paper waterproof?

I found this online: http://www.vistaprint.com/car-door-magnets.aspx?couponAutoload=1&GP=2%2F10%2F2017+9%3A43%3A32+AM&GPS=4269155026&GNF=0

Vistaprint’s car magnets works well on vehicles. I’ve seen many small companies here around who use them.

I don’t reckon it’s waterproof as it can be printed on any home printer.

Then I think Vistaprint is the better option. More durable and almost the same price

2 Likes

Hi, Katrin.

Just about to restart uploading imagery; are t-shirts and stickers still available, to publicise Mapillary?

Thanks,

Chris
chris_debian
2E0FRU

Hi @chris_debian - yes, we’d be happy to send :slight_smile: Can you email your address and shirt size to support@mapillary.com, please?

Thanks, Katrin; will do.

Cheers,

Chris