Nctech iris 360 camera for sell

Hi everyone. I have iris360 camera. I only use it for 2 times. Bought about 10 months ago. Bought for USD2000. Now I want to sell it for USD1500 + free shipping. Any serious buyer can contact me

Email : appcloudsb@gmail.com
Whatsapp : +6012 660 8817

Hello do you have this camera for sale still?

I saw where you inquired is the NC Tech Iris 360 panoramic camera was still for sale from a different user who posted it for sale. If you are interested I have 2 Iris 360’s for sale. 1 has never been used and was was used 2x’s. They will be posted for sale on the web next week. Original boxes match serial #'s, all original accessories and sale includes a Lowepro case (for each) configured to fit the camera and accessories and tripod leveler (orig. cost $200 ea.) USD price per camera (sold separately or together) is $1,950.00 each or both for $3,700.00. Prices include shipping and insurance. Thank You

Hi hello there. Thank you for the inquiry. Yes I still have the camera for sale. Iris 360. Selling price USD1,500

May I know your shipping location for me to check the shipping cost. The unit is in good condition 10/10

Please let me know if you’re interested. Thank you.

Can you send me direct contact info? I think I would like to purchase your Iris 360. Mike at Real 3D. real3dnc@gmail.com

Thank you!

hey i’m still searching for one, do you still have the iris 360 for sale?

Hi, i have an iris 360 for sale, was shipped to nctech for an upgrad now there is no nadir in the pictures.
Selling price 1500usd
Unit 10/10 condition with original protective case.

Hey everyone, can anyone comment on how good the iris is for Mapillary capture?
UPD: based in my inquiries it’s not very useful for vehicle based capture

Hi - i have an iris360 for sale. It was not used at all except 4-5 times we had used inside our office to take some sample shots. It’s in pristine condition and with its original box. Please drop a line if anyone is still looking to buy one.

i’m from Algeria, is there any way you can send the camera to me?