Mapillary integration in Mapbox map

Hey all,

I am trying to figure out how to integrate Mapillary Images into my existing Mapbox application. Essentially what I want is to be able to display the possible points where images exists as a layer into my map as vector tiles.

I am not quite sure as to where to start and have not found a up to date solution that helps me with this. It would be great if anyone could point me in the right direction in regards to how best to implement this. Maybe there are some resources on that, but I have not found them.

Best regards,
Marius

The Mapbox GL JS example for adding third party vector tiles is actually using Mapillary: Add a third party vector tile source | Mapbox GL JS | Mapbox so this is a great starting point. You can also find more information about our tiles here: API Documentation

Hi Nikola,

thanks for the reply!

The resources look very promising. If I understand it correctly, I could use the ‘Coverage Tiles’ endpoint and use that URL as a mapbox layer source (with layer ‘image’) for displaying the images?

I tried the example from the Mapbox page, however I am getting a CORS error when trying to fetch the tiles:

I have searched for that issue (e.g. Post) as well, but could also not find a working solution …

Do you happen to know how I can circumvent this?

Best regards,
Marius

Thanks for letting us know, we’re looking into this issue now.