Mapillary for iOS 5.4.0 is out

• [NEW] Added leaderboards (available on the Explore screen)
  • [NEW] First pass of localising the app into 25 languages: Arabic, Dutch, English, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (European Portuguese), Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese (Hong Kong), Traditional Chinese (Taiwan), Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
  • Fixed problems with user location not working reliably in Explore view
  • Fixed bug where viewing another user’s profile shows your own stats
  • Updated the icon for Missions

Let me know if you find any odd translations. Even though the translations are done by professionals, they are not (yet) very familiar with the app and might make some odd interpretations.

Btw, I plan on being more active on the forum, so if you have any iOS feedback or wishes, just ping me.

4 Likes

Doesn’t work on iPhone 6. I was able to use it 5 days ago!! ︎
When doing mapilary on a motorcycle, the iPhone 6 without a stabilizer is the most beautiful because it does not shake.

It would be helpful if you could apply the previous version of mapillary app for iphone 6.

Hi! In what way doesn’t it work on iPhone 6? Doesn’t install? Crashes?

Regarding stabilisation, it can be turned off in settings on all devices.

Thank you for your reply
I posted a video on Mapillary Worldwide on Facebook.
iphone 6 (iOS12.5.5) mapillry app(5.4.0) Language is Japanese
Symptom 1 Crashes when trying to enter as a guest
Symptom 2 Crashes when trying to log in

It’s like this.
https://www.facebook.com/1422143729/videos/633844194837771/

Thanks! I found an old iPhone 6 and could verify the crash. I have now fixed it and will try to get a release out after QA has verified it.

1 Like

@loglogy fix is out now