Extracting API info by image tag

Hello,

How do I use the API to extract all images which have either the tag “fountain” or “drinking water” ?

If anyone has a link to specific examples of how the API is used especially in nodejs that would be great.

Best regards,

Stuart

1 Like

Hi Stuart,

I will really love to have this kind of feature too.

I think Mapillary should implement in method “GET /images”

Have you submit a support ticket ti Mapillary, if yes can you please share their response here?

I see this post was some time ago but I am interested in the same.

When you extract the feature data into geoJSON or similar, there does not seem to be a way of seeing the image associated with an identified asset? For example, there may be 5 signs, but it would be useful to have a way of seeing the pictures associated with the signs (e.g. to check the condition of the traffic sign).

Does anyone know any methods to do this?

When you query the features, you also get the related detections.

Then with the detections you also get the original image key related to detection.

With these two queries you get all image keys related to specific feature including shapes.
So in order to evaluate traffic sign condition, you must first extract the traffic sign features, then query the related detections. From detection dataset you get image keys and shapes and can use it to mark or crop the images accordingly.