Transferred images to computer, what now?

Thanks for the info Anders.

After processing the photos with “Add Mapillary data” in iOS I noticed that the GPS Longitude in EXIF is set to 0 (can be checked under file details in windows). If I try to drop the picts in JOSM they end up… in Africa … do you guys have a fix for this in the pipeline?

Thank you for your hard work!

Looked at this today and there was a bug where GPS was incorrectly set for action cameras. I have made a fix and submitted a new build to Apple, should be out in a few days.

But the GPS shouldn’t be 0 despite the bug… What cameras are you using? Are both the normal GPS tags and the Mapillary GPS tags (MAPLatitude/MAPLongitude in the description tag) 0?

Thank you. The new version works as expected. I am using iPhone. Another thing I am experiencing is that, even plugged in, when “processing photos” is running it will stop processing after few minutes (I think phone when to lock mode) and if the set is big enough (2000 picts) it will quit all together, after about 1200, leaving the rest not done. If that happens it needs to start all over.

It will defenetelly help to skip adding mapillary info to pictures that already have the same info… so a sort of ‘resume’. Another idea would be to visually indicate in the app if a set of pictures have already been processed.

@Anders, as a quick fix for tagging large number of photos, perhaps tagging should also disable screen locking ?

Ah yes, of course. I’ll add that right away.