Hmm, I might be in a mess, but not sure what I can do about it.
Long story short, I have 25K+ pictures taken handheld during the last two weeks on the island of Hiddensee, really nice sequences that costed me lot of effort.
All of the images was tranferred to my laptop the old way, i.e. I dropped the folders from the iPhone down to the laptop. I'm used to just upload the folders back to the iPhone and then letting the app upload them, but not anymore.
When I try to upload let's say 4000 pictures, the upload winds through then in less than a minute and says: "Nice Work" and they are gone from the phone. Really, really frustrating...
If you think you can help me, you might need to know:
1) I took pictures and saved the folders
2) The Mapillary app was updated to a new version
3) I took even more pictures and saved the folders
4) I restored by phone back to factory defaults (to make room for longer sequences)
4a) The camera and viewer folder has been destroyed in this proces..
5) I took even more pictures and saved the folders
5a) First time a saved a folder that contained "_thumb" images, I deleted the thumb images because i thought in was the PC OS that had made them.
What do you think can be saved? Anything?
I would really hate to just drag 25K pictures to the recycle bin