SfM lat/lon not in API & Lat/lon question

Thank you for the answer!

The positioning of the image on the canvas is based upon SfM latlon. I think I understand why; the transitions between the images most likely is better.

Now I position the dots in the mapillary.html from the API, and so they are the position where the user ‘says’ it is. These dots help me a lot navigating around the 360-images (thinking of placing some smaller dot’s in between to get a sort of line, a function to draw a line would be even better though :wink: ).
But when moved there the image is positioned according to the SfM not the original latlon.

I couldn’t think of a way to “bulk receive” SfM lat/lon locations, but I’m quite convinced the SfM data will improve the overall experience… (hence my feature request)

Question: maybe the “reverse” works also, is it possible to position the center of the image on the original latlon?

I’m glad I caught your attention, could you write down your thoughts about:
I have a plan to create a “version 2” for the web-uploader (or at least a good assistant) But that will (eventually…) result in “edited / smoothed” GPX/EXIF info.
Reading your post, I could conclude that Mapillary would rather have “raw location data”… but if “the dots” are relatively poorly positioned I’dd be better off with my future smoothed out version.