Sequence-cut had cutted a lot or not

This was fun taking these images. It felt like I was jumping over houses and turns out I was.

Oh well, so much for a beautiful map.

@peter You may want to take another look at it.

008j-a6FCDuBA2F7Xr6ELA
2emlgiqf4thjvp6ujaefus
etfhylkm3tng3tq61rgd5y
Dgk429vB7rEPuC2NhkmI2Q

I see this strange behaviour too:

Start from this image, and move back or forward in the sequence:

I hope that I won’t have to reupload as I sent about 70k photos in the last days (with the python script)

Me too, but I take enough pictures and it is feasable, nevertheless sad to delete the spikes.
Garmin Virb XE, on a bicycle.

Anyone from support able to verify that this is on your radar? I have been leaving a lot of sequences alone with this issue, thinking maybe I’ll get around to getting them fixed later, or delete the weird points, but THIS is getting out of hand:

I’m just attaching a link for reference purposes to were further discussion is at in another post.
http://mapillary.trydiscourse.com/t/problem-image-out-of-sequence-after-web-upload/1896/2

Hi everyone, just letting you know I’ve sent this off to the dev team to investigate as we’re seeing multiple cases of this. Hang tight, and if I need more information I will let you know!

To those affected-- what version of mapillary_tools are you using?

No tools, just the uploader.

Could it be that it is has been solved ?

Waiting to hear back more @filipc-- I’ll reach out when I do!

I’ve been using the web uploader.

It seems like they recentently made it quicker to process the images, but ever since then the images are getting mixed up.

I’m not using the most recent tools, but the previous version. I can’t find a version number in them. I process them that way, and usually upload them with the tools as well, but after I started having trouble, I used the web uploader, but on photos processed with the tools. Same problem occurred.

I am using the latest tools and seeing the same

In my case, with the web uploader, I can now confidently say that the case is closed.

I was using Mapillary tool v0.1.2

@Yod4z I see you deleted the images around t5GNRoD-tQ-CpclIIAOXXg … did you upload the sequence again?

I have now submitted these sequences to reprocessing. I found a rounding error in the code that updates one of the databases. Which can lead to this behaviour. Let’s see how this works out.

So, I re-harvested that sequence after fixing the bug we found, looks much better now: Mapillary

@pkoby got the sequence key so I can fix it, or maybe a date range?

Yes! That’s better!

I saw this problem on many other sequences. Do you need all the sequence key ?
If you can use a date range, you can re-harvest everything i’ve uploaded during august.