No pictures to see

I can not access mobile (4G) images on the map. The pictures are black. Error message: could not load feed. Not always but often

““I can not access mobile (4G) images on the map. The pictures are black. Error message: could not load feed. Not always but often””
This sounds to me like you are in a location with little or no cell reception. I am plagued by that this morning as I tour around the hills of South eastern Ohio. I kept an eye on my cell coverage and stopped when I saw there was a tower near by.

I stand corrected. I’m sitting here within sight of three cell towers. My other two phone/cameras have uploaded better than 1,000 each.
This one is acting just as you describe. Struggling to upload 4 images. This is the only phone I’m running with the latest and greatest version. The other 2 are running on a pre - processing app version.

Hi, my mobile phone reception was best, it can not be. Thank you

@xlayer, have you had more of this issue? If yes, please send an email to support@mapillary.com, mentioning your phone model and operating system. Also, which Mapillary app version does this happen with. We’ll do our best to help!