Mapillary_tools 0.8: no status kept?

Do you roam between machines or use system session provisioning (like Citrix etc.)? If so, try logging in always on the same machine and see if the problem persists. For a workaround on system session provisioning try to configure your remote session login client to preserve complete user profiles (especially the local part).

No, this is just local on my work laptop. The plu3532 account is my personal profile. I donā€™t have admin rights on the machine, not that I would expect that to matter.

Then I would guess that the laptop is an ActiveDirectory domain member, right? There is a domain group policy setting that administrators can configure to sort of flush or clean (I do not remember the exact English wording) user profiles to some extent on logout. In this case, you could try checking the resulting set of policies if this specific policy is active on your machine.

1 Like

Sort of not expected, but just to be sure - tested 0.9.5, it still does all the repeated processing and EXIF stuff.

I couldnā€™t figure out how to deal with this, but I have just update to the current version, and now upload history is remembered!

1 Like