Simplifying Uploading Photos Which Have No Pre-Existing GPS Coordinates

@techlady Sorry that I didn’t see your reply earlier. I suggest @-mentioning a username if you’re addressing someone in particular, since they will then get a notification. Also, the forum is first and foremost a place for community discussions (ref. here). For issue reporting, it works better via support@mapillary.com which is checked daily, so we will not miss your issue and will get to troubleshooting it quicker.

It seemed like you had doubts, which is why I suggested the simple test in our web uploader. I might have misunderstood.

In both of our mobile apps (iOS and Android) we display a message before upload that notifies you of the fact that the photos will be deleted from your phone.

For your particular case - did the uploads show up? Normally you should see them (and a related item in your feed) within a few hours. It can occur that it takes longer, but definitely not many days or weeks. If still lost, will you please send us an email to support@mapillary.com and we will do our best to track it down.

1 Like