Photo contest #MapillaryAutumn

I liked the MapillaryAutumn photo contest :slight_smile: http://www.mapillary.com/mapillaryautumn
It is a good and positive way to promote Mapillary as a service and our nicest photos to the public.
I hope you’ll continue with more contests in the future. Maybe #MapillaryBeachlife, #MapillaryNightlife, #MapillaryWinter, and so on.

Next time Mapillary could give a notice some time before the contest starts, so you have time to make sequences for the contest.

Yesterday I shot some nice autumn sequences, but that was of course to late for #MapillaryAutumn

Another tip is to make a contest section on the website, where you can find all the passed contests. That is a nice way to explore the world

I agree with Harry.
In addition I would say that I have know the existence of this contest 24h before the deadline, in the Mapillary’ newsletter, despite the fact I read the forum every day… May be a lack of communication toward the community ?

But it was a great event, liked it !

Thanks for the feedback @Harry and @balooval. Glad to know that future competitions would be appreciated. We will definitely give more warning for the next one that takes place. This one was very much a quick way for us to make the most of the fast changing season of autumn. With the fantastic feedback and experiences from #MapillaryAutumn, we are looking forward to the next one.

This topic is now unlisted. It will no longer be displayed in any topic lists. The only way to access this topic is via direct link.