Map with my sequences

Can I set a filter to a map so that only my sequences are shown and not those of other users in the same region?

1 Like

Yes you can. In the map view, click on User Filter, type your name and hit filter.

1 Like

I would like to see my sequences in a different colour.

Since yesterday I see my sequences in green :wink:

I don’t see any button or possibility to set a filter. Where do I find it?

here’s a pic:

ok, now I found it. When I choose a map region, I get the map without any menu, but when I click to a sequence, then on the photo I get the menu

It would be nice to be able to do this in the iOS app also.

I agree. I know it’s easy to ask for things that will cost someone else but I’d like it too. In fact, something akin to the graphs for a stock that google finance has would be awesome. They have checkbox for other stocks, each when it’s on their shows up in a different color.

For Mapillary it could be some others you have connections with to easily see where you overlap. And instead of the stock indices, those check boxes could be for everything within the last year, top uploaders or whatever else makes sense.

Google Finance Example

“Can I set a filter to a map so that only my sequences are shown and not those of other users in the same region?”
I would like to see this feature, not only for my own pictures, but be able to single out any given contributor’s routes.

@JBTheMilker You can filter for any user’s or several users’ tracks. Use the filter icon at the top left part of the viewer (on the web) and see here for more help: https://help.mapillary.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001740149-Filters

3 Likes

@JBTheMilker You can as @katrin said using the filter.

Example: Mapillary

2 Likes