Can I delete a mistake rather than uploading it?

Space in this phone’s memory is always an issue. This morning I went in to breakfast not realizing that Mapillary was clicking away every 3 seconds.
I never used the timed exposures, but the app seems to go back to time rather th an distance whenever left for a while.
(I’d really like to permenatly disable the timed exposure feature on this phone.)
Now I have 2,567 pictures of the bushes in front of where I parked.
I need this space.
Do I just upload them, allow them to add to my numbers and be of no use to anyone? Or can I delete them?
Is there a way to delete as yet not uploaded pictures?

If you attach your phone to your PC you should easily find these pictures and delete them.

1 Like

MOENK SAID…
““If you attach your phone to your PC you should easily find these pictures and delete them””

Thank you. I’ll try that.

@JBTheMilker You can also delete them from the app, either one by one or as a whole sequence. See more instructions here: https://help.mapillary.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001661745

However, for deleting a large number of photos from one sequence (but not the whole sequence), taking it to your computer as @moenk advised is probably a better tactic.

That morning i was on my way. I just uploaded over 2,000 identical images, to make room. Ill leave it up to your computers to recognized them and toss them.
I see that the sequence cutter has visited them many times, maybe he is discarding some of them.